Friday 4 April 2014

research and planing; double page spread research

 I like how the Image spreads across both pages. The title is bold and in the bottom of the pages which is different as they are normally at the top. The information is in a box which makes it easier to find and focus on, however I don't like how it doesn't blend and the colour scheme doesn't look good with the background.
 The image is very big and eye catching which I like then the text is on the opposite side, it makes it look organised. The large 'L' across the page looks good as its like the title of the page, its quite unique and thats the look I want for my magazine.
 I like the font of the title on this double page spread, it looks like it represents the story thats being told as the picture matches it and the story is only short which makes it more interesting because the image and title looks like it will be a sad as shed in a bed and the title has a heart under it.
This layout will be similar to mine as its a question and answer article, so it will have similar elements. I don't like the colours as the image with her make up and outfit she looks a bit dark whereas the text is pink and while which I don't find attractive.







For my double page spread I will be using different things from each of these pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment